• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
don't know if she is being stubborn or not but refused her cabbage supper tonight, it could be because its not cabbage medaly from tescos and is asda cabbage, could be because never gave her a carrot, but she s eating hay so now i will be worrying nad watching :roll: will see if she wants a carrot in abit without sox around as sox has no carrots in his diet anymore

sure do chekced her all over , molars , tummy , temperature, think she in a strop because its not the best cabbage :roll: :lol:

Silly Mabels! Tell her Grim and Smoo said stop being fussy and eat her noms. If she's eating hay that's a good sign and I hope she is just being fussy.

Silly Mabels! Tell her Grim and Smoo said stop being fussy and eat her noms. If she's eating hay that's a good sign and I hope she is just being fussy.

yeah she still eating hay, not as much though , she doesn;t seem to be well mabel as i know her , hopefully its just the weather getting her down, ive just given her some meds, but her poops are still nice and formed and golden

Aww, I hope it's not teeth. :(

The weather is all over the place, sunny then snowing and the buns really feel it.

her teeth looked ok when i took a look last night at her molars, nan got her some of her favourite cabbage medley from tesco for her supper so will see if she being fussy :lol:

Back