• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forgive me if anyone is tired of hearing this..

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
..but I miss Misty so much.

Earlier on I felt Lola on my feet when I was cooking dinner, and started singing "my little Misty is very very beautiful" .. Just for that split second I forgot, Misty used to sit on my feet incase anything tasty was on offer.

I still can't quite believe she's buried in my garden, and not here anymore :cry:

Aww she will still be watching over you bless her you won't ever forget her xx
188dd5d4.jpg

I still miss my dog, he died nearly 2 years ago and we have had a puppy for 4 months but I still miss him and I guess I always will. Similarly to your situation with Misty it was such a shock. You will always miss her but you've done a great thing and saved a very cute bunny xx

Massive hugs from me, as long as I get one back.....we can cry & hug together.
I know exactly how you are feeling and it ain't at all good :(

Oh hun, you aren't alone. It hurts so much, doesn't it? :(

I'm sitting here with Stuffy's ashes on the sofa next to me because I cannot bear for him not to be near me. :cry:

*hugs*

It's one of the unfortunate life situations that our pets have such shorter life spans than we do, I hoped to avoid this with my tortoises Plautus and Lightning, I lost Plautus in the garden last summer. :censored: animals xx

Aww it will take time, its not been very long at all :( You're allowed to miss her, its totally natural. xxx Hugs from us xxx

No one on this forum will ever make you feel bad for mourning the loss of a friend, no matter how far down the line. This is why this forum rocks.

Cry all you want my lovely, we all get it.

((((((((hugs))))))))))

Back