• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitspeak website

bunkin

Warren Veteran
Had a look after it was mentioned on here in a post and its brilliant. Alot we had already worked out ouselves about what our bunny meant with his actions but it was so enlightening and its been hilarious trying things out although if anyone saw us they would send the men in white coats!!

Hubby laid down on floor next to bun and bun did the oh don't know if I like this one ear forward one back look so hubby groomed his face and ears ( not easy when you are bald!) so bun groomed his face and ears. Then bun came over and touched noses ( greeting) with hubby and gave him a lick. He normally only licks me.

This morning bun decided to eat the patio door frame so I did as it said on site and spoke sharply to him and when he looked at me i turned my back on him and then I went and sat down and he came over looking very guilty and touched my leg with his nose, as soon as I rubbed him nose his expression changed totally and he hopped off happily.

Its fascinating but just don't do it when you have visitors:shock:

I absolutely love that website! It made me realise just how complex bunnies are and helped me to understand what Fiver is saying to me. I now know that I am well and truly "his" and that he is generally exasperated with my inability to do everything that he wants immediately! :lol:

I think once you realise that the rabbit is the boss...life becomes a lot more easy!

I absolutely love that website! It made me realise just how complex bunnies are and helped me to understand what Fiver is saying to me. I now know that I am well and truly "his" and that he is generally exasperated with my inability to do everything that he wants immediately! :lol:

I think once you realise that the rabbit is the boss...life becomes a lot more easy!

I was never in any doubt who is the boss:roll:

Back