• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Ludo wakes up I'd like him to explain...

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
...why my computer mouse only works intermittently....

It's one of the few cables I can't hide from him :roll:

I'll be having words with him, and telling him about where naughty bunnies go (P@H rehoming centres!) They won't provide him with an electric heater to sleep in front of there!

Only joking Ludo can eat all my cables he's staying here, he's never going!

Ludo - Harley here:

:lol::lol::lol:

I did that to my mummies wire last year - she was working from home and suddenly said some very naughty words to me because she left the mouse wire dangling and I couldn't resist...:roll: She uses something called a wireless mousey thingy now :(

Pebbles to Ludo: I did that to my daddy's mousee a few days ago. Mummy was not happy as it was his hundredth mouse he got at christmas...and mummy had to go and buy another one without a wire :shock: Mummy has this grey thing on hers called a cable tidy but she calls it a cable protector...but Iz can still chews through it! (if she would let me near it long enough!)

Doughnut: i can't get to my mummys cables so come over and play with me and we can think up other mischief. I heard you like lining paper so we can eat that. Anyway my mummy says you're cute and she would like a cuddle.

Ludo here, I'm awake now! Mummy has got rid of the dangerous cables (with something called electricity in?) but I can still reach the mouse cables. Delicious! Have Pebbles and Harley tried library books? They're delicious too I really recommend them! Then Mummy has to keep renewing them because she's too embarrassed to take them back with bite marks all over them!

Doughnut's Mummy I'd like to come and play anywhere you want as long as it's in my room or in the lounge downstairs because I hate travelling, I hope that's ok, let me know a time and don't forget to bring me some dandelion rolls please. I'm very friendly so you might need to allow a few hours, Mummy gets tired of nose rubs before me. :roll:

Spenser: No wires in my room, not even a mouse. Occasionally I manage to sneak into other rooms though ... In the meatime, I direct my attention to some of Mummy's books, duvet cover and pillow cases. I could do with some new bedding to nom on. :p

Loving the library book stories. My rat once chewed right through the middle of a book!!! (I had forgotton about it and ratfink took it under the bed...). Oh it was embarassing. I even offered to pay for a new one. They refused my kind offer and looked all stoney faced :oops:

Back