• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley in Yorkshire...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Im going in May to visit Angie and other bunny mummies!! Theres a BARC Rock Night to raise funds for BARC and Im going to it!!
Im so excited...its weeks away yet but if it was tomorrow I couldnt be more excited!!

As you may know I have a BARC bunny..Little Miss who came to me a year ago in January in a bunny run of FIVE wonderful folk from this forum.. after my BB lost his wife Lily-Shane.

So Bring on the 24th May....and those intending to burgle, I will have friends staying in the house to look after the other kids..........:D:wave:

I was just wondering why I wasn't going. Apparently I'm off to see Alicia Keys that night. I have no idea who with & I don't recall paying for tickets:oops::lol:

It was all brilliant fun..Had a wonderful time, Angie and Denise and Tracy and hannah and Bekkie and Jane and ...and....I could go on..the list is endless.
Superb fun, LOADS of bunnies to fuss, and the kindness and hospitality of all the Bunny Mummies was touching.
Love you all.xx

Back