• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is trying to hump me!!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
What could this be? Is she really a he or is this dominance or something else! She lets off a funny wee smell sometimes too, but she only wees in her cage so she definitely hasn't peed anywhere :? Help!

Well if she's not spayed , bearing in mind it's Spring now she could be hormonal lol bless her x

How old is she? Technically she could be a boy if she's below the right age and her plums haven't dropped yet, but it's still very possible she's a girl. Lilly used to jump Harvey for dominancecreasons. She did it in the first two days of bonding (when she was 12 weeks) then stopped and started again frantically when her hormones kicked in at 15-16 weeks, she was spayed at 16 weeks and had never done it since :D

She's about 14/15weeks, I thought she was just being affectionate and demanding.... Now I know what she really want from me :lol:

Oh my god. :shock: :lol:

On a more serious note, I'm very nervous to have her stayed. I constantly wonder if misty would still be here if I hadn't... :?

It probably had nothing to do with it but only a vet would know. If you didn't have her spayed and she reached the age of ..7 or something but then got cancer you would be kicking yourself for not having her spayed. It's a hard thing to think about but I would always spay.

Then she will stop having smelly wee and humping you :) Poppy only humps her big bunny teddy Stanley now and only if she's in a playful mood. Lola humps Donny occasionally but he couldn't care less:roll:

It probably had nothing to do with it but only a vet would know. If you didn't have her spayed and she reached the age of ..7 or something but then got cancer you would be kicking yourself for not having her spayed. It's a hard thing to think about but I would always spay.

Then she will stop having smelly wee and humping you :) Poppy only humps her big bunny teddy Stanley now and only if she's in a playful mood. Lola humps Donny occasionally but he couldn't care less:roll:

Harvey's like this, when Lilly has humped him he lays down and kicks his back legs out, it because she humps his head and he thinks she's giving him nose rubs :oops: I didn't have the heart to tell him she was rubbing her hoohaa up against his face :lol:

My Poppy & Chloe used to hump each other when in the quad, even though they had both been spayed for 2-3 years...it was a dominance thing! Now they don't try to hump their husbuns :lol:

Doughnut didn't smell or hump or spray before she was spayed but she would dig and dig in a corner building her nest. It was so sad as she was frantic and she was building nothing!

Back