• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Local Rescues to Warrington within 100 miles or so

Daniel

Alpha Buck
I had a look but not found that many but i am just looking for a list of local rescues within about 100 miles (maybe little bit more) to Warrington.

I’ve got a 6x2x2ft hutch I would like to donate to one and I also would like to have a look round the rescue and see if I can help support them in other ways too. Hopefully they would also re-home around here but I understand that may be impossible.

If you go to the rehoming section of this site by clicking rabbit rehome at the bottom right of the page then you can search for centers using your post code. There are a few manchester way but compared to some partsbof the uk there aren't so many rescues to choose from around here. Havibg recently rescued 2 rabbits from different centers and having been around a few I've found the RSPCA to be the most helpful, I've not been to them all though and there may be a great indipendent rescue someone can recommened. Good luck

Rspca wirral or warrington, tameside rescue would probably be the most grateful for it they are just rabbits and pigs

There is also the SAA near Manchester (Stretford). We adopted our bunnies from the RSPCA Altrincham, but Warrington has bunnies at their RSPCA too.

Has anyon seen the comments on Facebook about this lovely generous offer. There are people saying. 6ft hutch is totally unsuitable. People try to do something nice and it backfires on them.

Has anyon seen the comments on Facebook about this lovely generous offer. There are people saying. 6ft hutch is totally unsuitable. People try to do something nice and it backfires on them.

That's such a shame, as I am sure most rescues would massively appreciate such a generous gesture xx

The one that annoyed me was it's a marketing ploy :roll:, my rabbit died, don't need one hutch now so instead of "selling" it i thought i would give it away to some place that needs it.

I know! I was like erm.. :shock:

The one that annoyed me was it's a marketing ploy :roll:, my rabbit died, don't need one hutch now so instead of "selling" it i thought i would give it away to some place that needs it.

No way! I haven't looked again as I got a bit annoyed. Maybe they want you to chuck in a run to attach too because it's completely unsuitable :shock: :? I think any rescue would be very happy with a 6ft hutch as I imagine sometimes they have to offer 5ft, maybe 4ft hutches because there are so many rabbits coming in.

Last edited:

Sorry about your rabbit. The trouble with the internet is that there are always people ready to post something mean half the time I think they're bored and looking for an argument. I think any rescue would be thrilled by your generous offer and I think your hutches look amazing :D xx

Really? This is why I hate fb!! Which group is it?

Back