• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heard o/h talking to the piggies....

I had to get my hubby to help feed the rabbits other day because i'd hurt my knee and I heard him saying,"come on darling" and he was giving them a fenugreek crunchie each! Aww :love: I'd have expected him to just do the bare minimum hay,pellets and water but he went the extra mile for them :lol:

hmmm... he said maisie is his number one girl! :shock: but i'm happy with that! :lol::love:

he's so great with them all. :love::love::love: they all adore him, but matt thinks he's amazing (for some strange reason!)

My oh does this with our goats. When we have to trim their feet and there putting up a struggle he said ' come on Boys we're only doing this cause we love you ' awww

lots of lovely o/h's out there then :thumb: it's lovely really that they love them as much as we do - but it does make me laugh when i hear him talking to them in a baby voice kind of way! :lol:

Back