• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mission Easter Bunny: Secret Agent Task 3

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member

Mission: Save the Easter Bunny
Task 3: Get the Truth Out There

Secret Agents, one of the biggest problems facing Easter Rabbits is their cute image – we want you to give bunnies a makeover.

Mission objective: Take a photo of a rabbit with a sign confessing one of the less wonderful sides of bunnies or bunny ownership. We want you to show your rabbit’s worst side for the greater good of bunny-kind.

For example:

scamppoop_zps64bb4023.jpg

It doesn’t stop there. Once you have your photo post it here and then share it or someone else’s photo via social media or a photo sharing website.

Note: You may substitute an actual rabbit for something appropriate if you don’t have a bunny/they don’t want to join in.

Tips: Daylight or a well lit room makes the best photo and get down on your bunnies level to get their best side.

Happy Snapping!

Proof of completion: To prove your mission is a success, post your photo here, and if possible a link to where you've shared one.

Deadline: The final mission deadline is Sunday 7th April, but this is only stage three so don't hang about, secret agents don't have time for naps!

If you aren't yet part of the mission, i.e. completely confused by this post find out what it's about here.

Very tempted to do one with a half eaten lavender saying "I like to trim Mum's bush" :shock::shock::lol::lol:..............not sure it's appropriate;).

Can you photoshop a picture?
And that i mean by adding text to a bunny picture you have already?

Last edited:
You can do as many as you like :D I think an actual pic would be best but we'd consider photoshoped if that wasn't possible for some reason e.g. no camera.

_MG_2230_zps865832e1.jpg

Yes..he also ate my sign! :roll:

_MG_2238_zps579fb477.jpg

Xena decided to be very uncooperative so this is the best one I could get of her!

Lol, yes, eating the sign to adds a little extra authenticity :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the pics for this, I'll be putting my favourites on my blog and sharing them on twitter so keep them coming!

Apparently the only thing that makes my babies sit still is nuggets :lol::lol: Poppy kept trying to eat her sign :lol:

photo3-1_zpsba427715.jpg

photo4-1_zpsc4f21c65.jpg

I blanked with what to write but in my house they are true :lol::lol:

Anyway done :thumb::thumb::wave:

Mine didnt want to co-operate either :roll: nuggets help :lol:

Yes but then I ended up with both of them in the shot when I only wanted one! :lol: :lol:

The second one is great! That is definitely true! I thought about doing something along the lines of finding hay everywhere but I couldn't think of the wording! :lol:

Yes but then I ended up with both of them in the shot when I only wanted one! :lol: :lol:

The second one is great! That is definitely true! I thought about doing something along the lines of finding hay everywhere but I couldn't think of the wording! :lol:

Poppy would not stop moving so she was blurry and clover just said yum nuggets! haha

Back