• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonny and Sugar - and a couple of sneaky piggy pigtures!

Hc1

Mama Doe
a few pictures of our new bun Sonny (and Sugar, who has been with us for around 2 years). Sugar had been on her own since her partner died in November and seems to be enjoying having company again :)

Sugar
034_zps9187f771.jpg

Sugar and Sonny digging in the hay (I had just scattered some pellets)
064_zps8c8113d4.jpg

Sonny
033_zps3b90d7e8.jpg

saying "hello" :)
055_zpsbbe5ca8a.jpg

Oops - a couple of pigtures just sneaked in as they were so cute :D
Daniel - in his favourite place, under the radiator (and all recovered from his recent op to remove malignant head tumour)
071_zps107b5adb.jpg

Piggies in conference :lol: Daniel on left, Jack on right
035_zps574c9810.jpg

Aw, they're all lovely :love: Have you managed to get the piggies to poo in one place? Mine is outdoors, but whenever he poos EVERYWHERE :roll: Bringing him inside would be a nightmare :lol:

they poop in 2 areas but not in their litter trays :roll: I poop scoop on a regular basis but still sometimes manage to trail piggy poop through the rest of the house. It is really nice having them inside tho - they are free range 24/7 but they don't chew or destroy anything :)

Back