• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues (some help required please for a free ad bunny)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I hate to put any more pressure on rescues especially at this time of year but a free ad has come to my attention where the bunny being sold is suffering from a very obvious health issue. This bunny has not had a hay diet (only grass in summer) and I doubt if she is neutered and vacc'd. She is a little Nethie near London. She definitely does need veterinary treatment (of a dental nature) and a new home as she is not getting the care she needs. If anyone could help with taking this bunny on or helping with a bunny run please let me know and I can pm you the details.

I could help with run but needs to have somewhere for me to take it immediately, I don't have space to board

I have pm'd you Kavanne. Anyone who could help with a bunny run across London please let us know. This bun desperately needs our help.

I am in south east London on the border with Kent so please let me know if i can help with a run.i have a spare hutch so could potentially keep bunny overnight.

Back