• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've had a very tempting offer - ud post 12

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I have some friends who are looking to buy their own house (they're much older than me but still treasured friends) and they are looking at buying one which has a 180ft garden and have offered to build a shed set up ("You could have a 60ft space and we'll put in an insulated shed with pens" :shock:) for me to take in foster rabbits from a local rescue, Kez is very busy but loves animals so would be willing to do it as a joint thing :shock: Can't quite believe they're being serious, but they're very well off and this is quite a typical thing for them to do, they're too kind :love: They'd mostly be my responsibility, with Kez doing the DIY and caring for the animals when I can't make it/I'm too poorly/I'm away. I'm going to view the house later with them!

ay3b7n.jpg

am5zrb.jpg

jfb0oh.jpg

35bz5tj.jpg

ei0594.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if that shed is staying, looks huge! I'm currently Nana sitting while they're looking at a different house, they're looking at this one at 5.15 so I'll update you all when I get home late :thumb: I'm very lucky to have such wonderful friends, they rule :love:

That's ammmazzingngg!! :) Animals are so lucky to have people like you, who are able to help :D

not going to happen, it was perfect right until the end when we looked in the garage and realised that it couldn't be converted so the family wouldn't fit :( it was a gorgeous house and it would be perfect for myself and my parents but they have 2 disabled family members who need ground level rooms and a wash room and they just can't fit :(

Back