• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Laura

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
This is Laura, the latest ARR bun. She was given up by her previous owners after only a week due to "aggression". She was bought as a present for two rather grabby young kids, and kept in a tiny cage.

Laura3b_zps8c4f76db.jpg

Laura1b_zpsd62378b0.jpg

Laura4b_zpsf1cdf55d.jpg

Laura7b_zps9806703c.jpg

Laura9b_zpsc1d355ac.jpg

Laura11b_zps8ff8020a.jpg

Laura13b_zps2ce8ea9c.jpg

Laura15b_zps177e497d.jpg

Laura17b_zpscca3a1b7.jpg

Laura21b_zps6b462aa2.jpg

Laura23b_zpse6545f8e.jpg

Laura26b_zps9683513b.jpg

What a beast, eh?

Laura28b_zps97e67370.jpg

Laura31b_zps93d96b8f.jpg

Laura35b_zps0ad40390.jpg

Laura41b_zpse84a1ec6.jpg

"They called me what?!"

Laura42b_zpsf5bfee88.jpg

"How could they say that?!"

Laura44b_zps95bdd76e.jpg

"I'm not listening!"

Laura45b_zpsc4aa9989.jpg

She's very hormonal! I'd just disturbed her making friends with her teddy...

Laura54b_zps237bd9f7.jpg

She's the sweetest little bun, very confident and loves strokes. She's 5 months old, but quite small for her age. She'll be vaccinated and neutered before adoption.

Aww she looks like Rolo, the friendliest dumped in a park bunny my brothe found when we were kids! Aww such a cuties, a spey will sort her out and she will be a delight I'm sure! I wish her a happy forever home soon:love:

The kids had scars on them, so I guess they were just handling her roughly and poking her :( She's made no attempt to bite me. Plus living in a hamster cage and being so hormonal could have made her a bit territorial. They'd threatened to dump her if nobody took her, so forum member DrPengie collected her and brought her here.

She's going to the vet for a check up and hopefully a vaccination this afternoon, then if the vet is happy with her weight she'll be spayed in a couple of weeks. So about three weeks before she'll be ready for a new home :)

The kids had scars on them, so I guess they were just handling her roughly and poking her :( She's made no attempt to bite me. Plus living in a hamster cage and being so hormonal could have made her a bit territorial. They'd threatened to dump her if nobody took her, so forum member DrPengie collected her and brought her here.

She's going to the vet for a check up and hopefully a vaccination this afternoon, then if the vet is happy with her weight she'll be spayed in a couple of weeks. So about three weeks before she'll be ready for a new home :)

A hamster cage. :cry: Poor girl. Don't you just love people who threaten to dump a defenceless animal. :roll:

What a sweetie!

We've had so many "aggressive" rabbits admitted over the years that have proved to be the most delightful bunnies once their basic requirements were met :roll:

It's a shame you don't have to pass certain tests when getting animals like you do when you adopt a baby!

She is a cutie. I've just got Doughnut a cuddly toy which should arrive next week, it seems that some bunnies love them. I hope she loves it like Laura loves her ted.

Back