• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cannot eat an apple in peace

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Not with a Gracie Goose in the room :roll:
2013-03-25111202_zpsee228e8b.jpg

2013-03-25111343_zps9a36b193.jpg

2013-03-25111158_zps69bc559d.jpg

and when she's not stealing mummy's apple...
2013-03-24142938_zpsd1ee9d96.jpg

2013-03-24142805_zpsfffc5214.jpg

:love:

Aww nice mummy sharing.

I can't eat anything I peace.

Steven was eating a cookie yesterday and Layla just up pulled it right out his hand and ran away with it! We were super shocked at her strength. We got it back but not all of it.

Thanks guys :p Yeah I remember the cookie scenario with my old bunny Lola, she went to such lengths and practically sat on my head to get raisin and oat cookies.. :lol::love::love:

Gracie has to leave the room when we have our main meals as otherwise we would end up sharing :lol:

Awh so cute :love:

I'm always wary of eating "bunny attracting food" in front of mine now, I used to not care at all, if I was eating and they had a nibble so what?! As long as it was safe for them it was fine! Then my mum reminded me that bunnies eat their poo and I was letting them eat with their pooey mouths and then was taking bites out of the same spot :shock: I was immediately put off my food........ but then I thought, their mouths are probably very clean so they won't have poo on their teeth, after all I've kissed them on their faces and never seen or smelt it! Until one day.... when I kissed Harvey on the mouth and I got a waft of caecotroph smell (the don't normally smell, but this one happened to) and I realised that the poo must sit around their mouth for a bit... now I won't share my food with them :lol:

(ETA I know I'm probably being a bit of a baby and a bit selfish, after all bunny poo is only digested hay.... but still..... :p)

:love: I love Gracie! :love: it's funny that you call her Gracie goose, because my Daisy (also a NZ) gets called Daisy duck :lol: :love:

How cute, love it when they eat apple and all the juice is round the mouth and they lick it for ages after :lol:

Back