• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Belle now Bramble when will my neutering hell end.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
First Belle had trouble during her spay. She was under developed and had to had a more intensive surgery

Now Bramble.

I took him in this morning. He was adopted from p@h so came with a £60 voucher to neuter him. Get a phone call at 1pm to say they can only find one plum he's hidden the other. Now they want £50 more to find the hidden one. I offered to pay but they said no and phoned the store we got him from and lucky they paid.

I then spent until 2.45pm pacing the floor waiting to find out what on earth was happening. I phoned them in the end as i couldn't take it anymore. They had to do abdominal surgery to find the missing plum. When i picked him up i asked for extra painkillers and they said no. The injection would last until tomorrow and that will be enough for him. I stood and argued for ages and they still wouldn't give me anything. He's home now and has had a nibble on some corriander and a drink. He's currently tucked up in my single five foot hutch in my living room with a blanket and a snuggle safe. He has two wounds and they haven't glued them either just stiched which now has me on edge. I have to go back friday so he can have a check up.

Sorry i am ranting. I've had enough now. My first two boys were a breeze to neuter. Had it done one day, felt a bit sorry for themselves the next and then back to normal. No more rabbits now unless they are ready neutered as the stress is just to much.

Aww I hope he is feeling better soon.

Would have thought they would have given some pain relief home though.

Back