• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner and..................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............a Fenugreek Crunchie!!

Rabbits1617.jpg

Rabbits1618.jpg

Rabbits1619.jpg

Rabbits1620.jpg

.................... and off back to her nest to unpouch it into her food store !!

Rabbits1622.jpg

Tee hee - she reminds me of one of those African tribes where they put big discs into their bottom lips :lol:.

images_zps453f5e01.jpg

Last edited:
So adorable. :love::love::love:

Can't believe she managed to stuff it in her pouch. :lol: The chins like a crunchie too but not as excited as the buns are. Wonder if it is as exciting for Elsie.

Aww I love Syrians,my wee Sox pouches his food like there's no tomorrow,it's amazing how much they can cram into their cheek pouches.I had him on my lap the other night when i was wearing my toweling robe,he likes to run up inside the sleeves etc.he was quiet for a while 'till i looked to see what he was up to,he only had about a foot of ribbon from the inside of the gown stuffed in his face .It was however still attached to my gown.I had to gently pull it free from his mouth.:lol:

Aww I love Syrians,my wee Sox pouches his food like there's no tomorrow,it's amazing how much they can cram into their cheek pouches.I had him on my lap the other night when i was wearing my toweling robe,he likes to run up inside the sleeves etc.he was quiet for a while 'till i looked to see what he was up to,he only had about a foot of ribbon from the inside of the gown stuffed in his face .It was however still attached to my gown.I had to gently pull it free from his mouth.:lol:

You were lucky he didn't pouch the entire robe !! :shock:

Back