• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence - Herts/Beds/Essex/Cambs people!

catxx

Mama Doe
Anyone up for coming and volunteering at the rescue this long weekend? Give it a great big spring clean? I'll be there on Good Friday.

If you're a seasoned volunteer, all hands to the pump on Saturday when Caroline won't be there as she's doing an event at Cambridge Cineworld with bunnies instead! (If you're in Cambridge and have kids - go there! 9-1 at Cineworld, rescue-based storytime for the kids.)

I usually go every Sunday but can't this Sunday so am doing Friday instead.

There's almost 200 rabbits there now, really the place is only meant to cater for 100! Furry beasts everywhere.

I've always wanted to volunteer at TRR but even though I only live about 30mins away I cant drive :(

If there is anyone going there from where I am (near Cambridge) and wouldn't mind someone tagging along please let me know.

Hubby and I are going on Monday - snow permitting - can't wait to meet the cashies and the other 200 :wave:

yaay! last I was there those cashmeres were at the very far end in a shed and aviary ;)

I've always wanted to volunteer at TRR but even though I only live about 30mins away I cant drive :(

If there is anyone going there from where I am (near Cambridge) and wouldn't mind someone tagging along please let me know.

Sadly I'm go from the other direction (St Albans) but we do have other volunteers from the Cambridge area, maybe send an email to Caroline and see if she can send a round robin round to the other volunteers?

Ohhhhh noooo I might be all by myself tomorrow, come on people, come sweep poops with me!! Haha!

Back