• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of you might remember...

k1984

Mama Doe
..my little house rabbit boy who bonded with Dolly a year ago...then they seriously fell out, with Dolly hurting him quite badly...
dollz.jpg

We had to separate the two after the big fight as poor Jim needed lots of TLC from the vets and he went to live at my mums to recuperate.
My mums been fab with him and I'm pleased to say that he made a complete recovery and has been living a pampered life with my mum ever since. Infact she renamed him 'Snow'.. suppose as a nickname. I've been able to see him every two days so I know he's been fine...however, today he's coming back to me!

(Does that explain all the questions about dog crates? :lol::lol: He's in an indoor cage at the moment, but I'm wanting something a bit more bigger and better).

Pics will be posted as soon as he's back here! :love::love::love:

Bet your mum will miss him! Nice for him to have lots of space though and even better for you.:)

Back