• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howard U/D Post5, sleeping pup pictures

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
527617_10152755632685651_1407723184_n.jpg

Howard's done a lot of pondering over the past few days and…….
64305_10152755643595651_1367040497_n.jpg

….he's decided that he likes having a pillow…

9537_10152755649725651_666861344_n.jpg

..erm…I mean a brother…

549802_10152755643415651_1912821792_n.jpg

Last edited:
Howard is GORGEOUS!! :love::love::love:

Sometimes I think I'm biased but he really is! :love::love: He's a fantastic dog, bless him.

Other dog walkers assume he's 5/6 months old (and a girl.) They also don't believe that him and Dennis are the same breed! :lol:

I love the name Dennis!

Lovely to see how well they are getting on after a short amount of time :love:

His name might have been the selling factor for us……..erm...:oops::oops:

We were looking for a lab or Goldie. Tom's always been obsessed with Cavi's since having Howard, so when I saw Dennis I had to show Tom, because he had such a fab name. After that Tom said that he wanted Dennis. We met Dennis and he was perfect. :love: He's so lovely. If anything his old owners were over cautious with telling us about him (which is obviously the way you want it to be). He's just lovely. :love:

Wow. :love: I did think you only had Howard but didn't want to embarrass myself and say who is the other dog. :lol:

:lol:We did have just Howard. Dennis is new. We now have two CKCS…….I thought we were meant to get a "real"…"working" dog but Tom is obsessed with Cavi's ;). Dennis is 3 times the size as Howard, though. I've only just realised how small and puppy-like he is. Everyone we've met on walks has commented (one person today asked if they were mother and son. :lol::lol:)

There's such a difference between them in looks………personality wise they're identical…..they even scratch when the other scratches :lol:

:lol:We did have just Howard. Dennis is new. We now have two CKCS…….I thought we were meant to get a "real"…"working" dog but Tom is obsessed with Cavi's ;). Dennis is 3 times the size as Howard, though. I've only just realised how small and puppy-like he is. Everyone we've met on walks has commented (one person today asked if they were mother and son. :lol::lol:)

There's such a difference between them in looks………personality wise they're identical…..they even scratch when the other scratches :lol:

Howard must be a diddy boy. My aunt had a ginger King Charles and he was small. He was a lovely gentle dog and the only animal my cat didn't mind.

Back