• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some snowy photos

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
We didn't have much snow but my wee girl and Pippin made the most of it!

Pippin wasn't all that sure so had to have a good sniff about in the snow to make sure it was safe.

IMG_5975_zps5df6dd69.jpg

Cosy warm in his padded coat

IMG_6258_zpsb676f591.jpg

Running around

IMG_6217_zps5402999d.jpg

IMG_6323_zps5fbb87cb.jpg

I could have watched them playing together all day!:love:

IMG_6311_zpsba0ea058.jpg

IMG_6310_zps9139d651.jpg

'Let me in please!'

IMG_5973_zps6084979d.jpg

Thanks guys!

Susie Bun, Pippin is a Shih Tzu mum and a Maltese dad so basically a mongrel!! His 'designer breed' name is a Malshi.:roll:

It seems to be really cosy! I must wash it because it gets so muddy but I keep waiting for the weather to improve.

They wash really well and come out practically dry! I wash mine after a walk and put it on radiator to dry, put the 2 parts seperate, and its ready for next walk :thumb:

They wash really well and come out practically dry! I wash mine after a walk and put it on radiator to dry, put the 2 parts seperate, and its ready for next walk :thumb:

He has the double one as well although it is 'misplaced' at the moment but the one he is wearing is actually a thick, soft duvet like one. It is so cosy and good for very cold days after being at the groomers! I love the Danish design coats! They are reasonably priced yet great quality.:thumb:

:lol: what lovely pics looks like an exhausting pay bet they slept well :lol:

They certainly did! Wish I had some of their energy!

I know :cry:, my baby! She really is a school girl now. We played eye spy yesterday and for the first time she knew all the correct letters for her questions.

Awwwww she will always be your baby girl, even when she is 21 !! :love:

Just think of all the Mum and Daughter things you have to look forward to as she continues to grow up. It will be wonderful, even if the teenage years might be a bit :shock: :lol:

Back