• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold!

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
So a few weeks ago when it appeared to have warmed up a bit :lol: :roll: I took one of the snugglesafe heat pads away, just leaving them with one at night as I'd left 2 for them but they hadn't gone to bed as they were too warm. Leaving just 1 in did the trick; they used the bed chamber again. Now I'm not saying it's cold :lol: but I've been putting the 2 heat pads in again for the last couple of weeks and extra straw ... :roll::lol:

IT'S FREEZING!!!!!!

nice range of smileys there :lol:

Mine don't have their snugglesafe unless it is -3 or below really! If Dee was outside (single bun) then she'd have one every time it was below 0 but I don't see the need for them unless it is -3 or below, or snowing, or the rabbit is poorly really! As long as they have straw (although mine can't have too much straw as they use their bedroom as a litter tray :evil:) and each other to snuggle up with, as well as plenty of hay and pellets, then I feel that they will most definitely manage!

Back