• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mission Easter Bunny: Secret Agent Task 2

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member

Mission: Save the Easter Bunny
Task 2: Poster the Message

Secret agents, next we need to get the message directly to the people that need to hear it.

Mission objective: Put up a poster about Easter bunnies and/or rabbits needs in your local area, it can be the vets, your office, the supermarket, a pet shop - anywhere you can talk in to it. You can make your own poster or use a MMC one.

Proof of completion: To prove your mission is a success, take a picture of your poster on display in your chosen location.

Deadline: The final mission deadline is Sunday 7th April, but this is only stage two so don't hang about, secret agents don't have time for naps!

Reward: Every poster you put up acts as a ticket in the draw - the more posters, the more chance of winning.

If you aren't yet part of the mission, i.e. completely confused by this post find out what it's about here.

Hmm.. I'll see if I can design my own as our printer has no ink and ask my mom to put it on the staff room board or in the school hall:thumb: hopefully that counts:)

Though I wonder if companion care inside Pets at Home would have a conflict of interest :? I bet it would be a real challenge to get one up in P@H :lol: Do we get an extra bonus for posters in P@H??

Who is the 'owner' of MMC?
Would they send me some posters (I would pay postage AND make a donation to mmc of course) I just don't have a printer to print posters.
If anyone can do me a few posters please pm me :)
I have soooo many places I can put these posters up.

Can I do task 2 before I do task 1?? Task 2 is so much easier...I'm sure I can get several posters up easily!

Yes, of course you can :D Some tasks are easier than others so fit them is as you want. We won't draw for the prizes until the end so you've got to the deadline to do as many as you can.

Though I wonder if companion care inside Pets at Home would have a conflict of interest :? I bet it would be a real challenge to get one up in P@H :lol: Do we get an extra bonus for posters in P@H??

No extra prizes but I'll certainly be impressed :lol:

Maybe if I attach a mini chocolate bunny with the poster when I offer it to my vet (inside P@H) ...or is that considered bribary???:lol::lol:

I'm waiting on ink for my printer too, but I don't think it prints good enough quality.

ive done three :) i made themmy self using a logo from a new welare group. (i asked for permission)
one at the local park/community center
SAM_6327_zps0a39dcdb.jpg

one at my bus stop -people have put things up before relating to animals etc...
SAM_6328_zpsbcdac4ba.jpg

another at a local vets but it wont be counted due to the fact that the receptionist had to make space to put it up and i felt weird saying- could you do it now so i can take a picture? lol:oops: at least its out there though:roll:

Loving task 2!!! I had posters all over the back of my car last Easter - everyone thought I was a local nutter but I don't care :lol:. Will have to dig out the posters and start slapping them up :thumb:. Make sure there's no CCTV anywhere - I think it's illegal to fly-post :lol:.

is it? :shock::oops: well i doubt there is cctv as where i live the council are rubbish at putting up cameras! personally i think it makes it look nicer with it up lol

Do you reckon big chain supermarkets will put them up?? I only have a Tesco near me but there are plenty of other little dry cleaning and charity shops I can ask if not

I'm out already, no printer and nowhere to put it here without people laughing

Local libraries have printers, normally charge a few pence a sheet :thumb:

Ill have a go, I hove loads of posters to put up from work so now ill be asking shops to put up 2 posters!!! :lol:

Back