• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover bit me this morning ):

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Well a nip really no blood or even a mark but I got such a fright she's never done that. Was pretty upset after it, last night we were snuggling in bed then that his morning. No treats for her!!:lol:

They lure you into a false sense of security. Lola was kissing my earlier, so I kissed her back on the head, she came and gave me another lick then nipped my nose! Naughty bunnies! :lol:

Pebbles nips my feet if I get in the way..I thought at first it was my big fluffy socks he liked..then he did it when I had bare feet :lol: It's like a little scratch with his teeth..I just make sure I don't get in his way..he is too lazy to go around me :lol:

Last edited:
Pebbles nips my feet if I get in the way..I thought at first it was my big fluffy socks he liked..then he did it when I had bare feet :lol: It's like a little scratch with his teeth..I just make sure I don't get in his way..he is too lazy to go around be :lol:

Poor you lazy bun. I was giving her a row she's not seen me since half 10 this morn so we'll see if she's a sook when I eventually venture up the stairs :lol:

Back