• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stomping back legs? help

charlieekins

Young Bun
So over the past few days I've moved my bunny back into my livingroom because I don't have central heating and im worried she would be cold as it gets to -2 at night outside and my flat is freezing (that might sound silly but i don't know if she will get cold or if its possible inside) but since she has returned to the livingroom she just stomps her back feet all the time on her blanket. I'm not sure why, not sure if anyone can help me and If I should just move her back to my spare room so she has more freedom to run about again!:(

Rabbits usually (but not always) stomp because they are frightened - in the wild they would use it as a warning to other rabbits. Just wondering if something has un-nerved her in her new set up? Does she have the same base and amount of space as before?

Is there something in the room that might be frightening for her? Something high up maybe that she can see? I remember the first time I heard Hopscotch thump, it was at a helium balloon that I had brought into the room with me. Scary floaty Nemo balloon!

Maybe it is because I have moved her back into the livingroom where it is warmer. She had her freedom in the spare room but I had to limit her space just now as she is mad for chewing my sofa. Hopefully it begins to get warmer soon so she can have her wee space back.

Sounds silly, I think she might get too cold if I leave her in the spare room since its a bit draughty. Need to get her a friend to snuggle with.

Maybe it is because I have moved her back into the livingroom where it is warmer. She had her freedom in the spare room but I had to limit her space just now as she is mad for chewing my sofa. Hopefully it begins to get warmer soon so she can have her wee space back.

Sounds silly, I think she might get too cold if I leave her in the spare room since its a bit draughty. Need to get her a friend to snuggle with.

:thumb: ;)

Back