• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg again!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Poor thing, she's really in the wars at the moment. I think the girls had a kerfuffle over the litter tray in the study room and she's knocked her front foot somewhere. She is walking on it but every now and then stops and lifts it up. Fortunately we're off to the vets tomorrow anyway.

If it was one of the other two I'd consider taking them now but she's done this before and by the time we've got to the vets she's been fine. :roll: she can be a bit of a drama queen when she has a little knock. And as she's walking on it it can't be tooooooo bad. She's even jumped on and then off the bed which she used both front feet for.

Just wondering what's next!

Hope she's better soon.

Charlie's a drama queen too, the slightest thing and he acts like he's dying. Milly just gets on with it!

Oh dear ... hope she will be OK. Is she being grumpy in the meantime?

When is she not grumpy?! :lol: She's a bit quiet. I'm just debating with myself wether to give her a little extra metacam.

Hope she's better soon.

Charlie's a drama queen too, the slightest thing and he acts like he's dying. Milly just gets on with it!

Glad she's not the only one! Whenever people say about them hiding stuff I always think 'Nutmeg doesn't' :lol: But then I guess I have a bit more of an idea what I'm looking for with her.

I wonder if she's walking on it as she's on metacam already.

How did your appointment go? Getting there I hope.

Her leg's fine, no damage and she's moving on it fine now. Her breathing is much better too, not entirely gone but almost. :)

What a great update. Please things are getting better. I'm leaving my work soon to go and take my fluff pot there.

Going to continue with meds for a couple of weeks, hopefully we won't need a nebuliser just yet.

Hope Doughnut gets on well this afternoon.

Have you got to go back again?

I'm hoping Doughnut doesn't stamp her foot at him again or eat his camera!

Need to see how she goes :) Nutmeg was really good, even sat on the scales nicely. i was like :shock:

Back