• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A name for my new bunny?

Eaj20

Young Bun
This is the one bunny out of my kits that I am keeping he needs a name and I'm useless at naming my pets has anyone got any suggestions? :)

073_zpsed233bb3.jpg

Ah your rabbit is cute. My rabbit's called Doughnut so not sure how good I am at names, it just made me laugh.

I suppose it depends on if you want something unusual or not.

I did think of BunBun for Doughnut or Pudding or Dumpling. I think there is a BunBun and Pudding on here! I call her Pickle a lot though or Fluffy One with the Fluffy Bum!!

From this angle her ear looks huuuge and so Dumbo popped into my head :lol:

I always like the name Dusty for grey rabbits though

I have one rabbit who is lilac called shadow which i thought was an good name for a grey bun, I wanted to name him something normal like Henry but my other half doesn't like it, Its a boy so don't want anything to girly hehe xx

Oops... sorry , though he was a she???,,,,,!!

What about Slate or Pewter? Different but apt...

There nice names! But I'm not quite sure there him, I'm so fussy. Believe me this was the only picture I could get him to sit still in x

I have a similar bunny called Lola, but initially i was going to call her Jelly Bean (neither male or female)

Update

Just a quick update on the buns name. We have decided to call him Bobby :) and feel it really suits him!! Here a few new photos.

bobby2_zps16c35f54.jpg

bobby1_zps68cc5483.jpg

bobby3_zpsc088ffef.jpg

Back