• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atlas 30 door lost!

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I currently use my Atlas 30 cat carrier as a hidey house for the rabbits when I am not using it. Thing is I put the wire door somewhere and now I can't find it to take my guinea pig to the vets!!

I was wondering what I could do. I don't want to have to buy a whole new cat carrier as that one put me back £40 and will just become an overpriced hidey :(
Any help?!

This nearly happened to me yesterday, the door part was under the sink and I couldn't find it and my dad said he'd cleared the cupboard out and taken it to the tip :shock: luckily he hadn't done the second journey and so I had to search through 4 black carriers looking for it but got it in the end :D

Hope you can get a replacement

This nearly happened to me yesterday, the door part was under the sink and I couldn't find it and my dad said he'd cleared the cupboard out and taken it to the tip :shock: luckily he hadn't done the second journey and so I had to search through 4 black carriers looking for it but got it in the end :D

Hope you can get a replacement

I tried looking everywhere I might have put it but no cigar. I had to take McMac to the vets in a little cardboard box :lol: I don't think he minded to much as they like to be in the dark when they get scared.

I emailed the ferplast people and they sent me a link to a website that might have them. I might have to phone them up though

I was fuming they did it, the ferplast atlas 30 was ideal as we have lots of bigger buns, so its a nice size, it was almost brand new, and they gave it away, more of a cheek that the other people took it, and they tried giving up that dirty rotten manky little thing, I will replace it as soon as I have the money, we are borrowing my sister in laws at the mo, but the frenchies WILL NOT fit in it

Hope you have some luck with this other site

Back