• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosetta says ............(for wendle and pippinwarren)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
074_zpsaab1e0fe.jpg

I likes my snuggly hay bed ... :)

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hatter says please be nice Rosetta i will love you lots and share my home with you if we fall in love :love:
20130323_173437.jpg

I keep sitting looking out my window looking for my wifey cos I miss her so much for snuggles and licks and runarounds the garden playing :love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hatter says please be nice Rosetta i will love you lots and share my home with you if we fall in love :love:
20130323_173437.jpg

I keep sitting looking out my window looking for my wifey cos I miss her so much for snuggles and licks and runarounds the garden playing :love::love:

:love: awe what a sweet pose :love:

ooooooooo hello toastie toes :wave:, I can see you are making yourself at home at Aunty Angie's......

Hurry ups though and make your shiny zippy heal.....I know theres a special little boy :love: just dying to meet you for luvs, hugs and eye snogs hehehehe :lol:

Back