• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 beautiful boys .......(skip babies)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
here are the other 3 bunnies who were dumped in a box , in a skip ...

very lucky to be found in time .

030-6_zps32c165ed.jpg

029-4_zps5aecf2f5.jpg

027-8_zpsfe0e3875.jpg

:shock: A skip?!

How can anyone be so cruel? Poor lil buns :love: So glad they've found their way to you, they'll soon start to realise how lucky they are!

Aww they are so lucky to have been found and even luckier to have been looked after by you Angie, I can't understand what sort of A*******S could even think about doing such a horrid thing :cry: anyways they looking lovely now after some TLC :love:

I seriously wonder what goes through people's heads when they do things like this .. nothing probably :roll: Pigs:evil:

Lucky bunnies:love:

How could anyone do that :censored: its just terrible. The :censored:s . Words fail me, thank god they were saved and you've got them safe.

Absolutely dreadful. :cry: Poor bunnies, thank goodness they were found in time.

This is just despicable, it's bad enough to dump them where people have a chance of finding them, but to throw them out with the rubbish is just too much. :cry::cry:

Their ordeal is behind them now and they can now look forward to a bright and happy future. :love:

What is the matter with people? How can anyone do that to harmless little creatures?

I really despair at our world today!

Thank goodness they are now safe with you xxx

Oh this is just horrible. It's one after another. :(
So happy they're with you and they are stunning.

Back