• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescues aberdeen

One of the links doesn't work and the willows doesn't say anything about rabbits
I know about the sspca one :)

I don't think there are any.
Thumpers have closed a long time ago, the willows deal mainly with large animals and the New Arc has become a sanctuary.
There may be a couple of small ones, but be careful as they are not always very knowledgable.
You could try Runky animal rescue, I know nothing about them, other than they exist.

I know fairly beloved rescue in Glasgow Rehome up here, Alvin's mum just rehomed 2 from there.:D

Last edited:
I don't think there are any.
Thumpers have closed a long time ago, the willows deal mainly with large animals and the New Arc has become a sanctuary.
There may be a couple of small ones, but be careful as they are not always very knowledgable.
You could try Runky animal rescue, I know nothing about them, other than they exist.

I know fairly beloved rescue in Glasgow Rehome up here, Alvin's mum just rehomed 2 from there.:D

I'm in elgin and i just adopted a bun from FB :wave:

Back