• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with bunnies that live in your bedroom..

Large pile of hay before bed :thumb:

And believe it or not you get used to it, we moved Thor out of the bedroom just over a week ago and I miss him :(

They were quite for most of the night, more so than the rats were :lol: They'd shuffle about when I go to bed, but soon settle. I'm a heavy sleeper so unless someone makes a loud bang, they never woke me up :lol:

Large pile of hay before bed :thumb:

And believe it or not you get used to it, we moved Thor out of the bedroom just over a week ago and I miss him :(

I just gave her fresh hay in her litter tray, empty toilet roll tubes, boxes and a big pile :lol: It's the zooming around and binkying that wakes me up. At least she's happy and aw I can imagine you miss him :(

I just gave her fresh hay in her litter tray, empty toilet roll tubes, boxes and a big pile :lol: It's the zooming around and binkying that wakes me up. At least she's happy and aw I can imagine you miss him :(

He's only in the living room now but hay munching was a very relaxing sound to fall asleep too :oops:

Ours come in the living room with us, then sleep in the bedroom with us too. They don't really make much noise, but we usually get one or both of them jumping on the bed when we're about to sleep, and one or both in the morning waking us up for a fuss. :love:

Looks like I've got some noise to get used to :lol: The hay munching and drinking is just cute and soothing :lol::oops:

When Bear was single we used to have him in the bedroom with us but had to stop as he would jump over my husband face and sit on my pillow and eat my hair :lol:

Between 10 to 11 pm Mr Bennett goes under the built in wardrobes. There are several large gaps iunder there and a good 8 inch gap between the wall and the back of the wardrobe. I dare not put back the plinths to the bottom of the wardrobe, he loves it under there.

He gets up about 6.30 ish and he is either in his dog crate eating hay or sitting on his piece of carpet waiting for pellets.

I feed them as I get into bed so they eat and then sleep for ages, then when they wake up they just want the fresh pile of hay... Then they eat that for a while and get tired again and sleep till I get up :lol:

I feed them as I get into bed so they eat and then sleep for ages, then when they wake up they just want the fresh pile of hay... Then they eat that for a while and get tired again and sleep till I get up :lol:

Pippin sleeps literally alllll day!

At one point I shared a room with four guinea pigs, a rabbit and two hamsters. It was awful. Harriet has always been a really bad digger, so she was on a nightly mission to China. Pigs were excitable babies with loads of energy, chasing each other and wheeking all night, the hamsters (separate houses, obviously) were bar chewers. No sleep was had by anyone :D

I think id miss clover if i put her out! There was one day i wasnt feeling well and she decided to make a racket at half 5 in the morning i and i put her out i regretted it when i got up and saw her sad face :lol:

Back