• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Static shock off bunnies

I don't have any carpets, yet Pebbles' fur goes static and sticks up when I stroke him.never had a shock from him though...could it be a build up of static in yourself being transfered to bun? What if the bun got the shock :shock:

It'll probably be friction from the rug or carpet or something, if there's any way of stopping them being on the carpet (or whatever is causing it) it might be worth doing, I'd worry that if you shock the rabbits everytime you touch them, they'll start to associate you with the shocks and could make it very difficult for you to handle them

It'll probably be friction from the rug or carpet or something, if there's any way of stopping them being on the carpet (or whatever is causing it) it might be worth doing, I'd worry that if you shock the rabbits everytime you touch them, they'll start to associate you with the shocks and could make it very difficult for you to handle them

:( hopefully its just the throw. It's never happened before. Poor buns

Back