• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help in Liverpool - Urgent!

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
I won't go into details but we are going to need help with bonding Mylo and Olly before the end of April. We were hoping to slow bond but this morning we were given some news which has really threw us off track. Anywhere in or around Liverpool would be great, we *may* be able to pick up and drop off but can't guarantee. If there is anyone on here who can help us or give any suggestions, you would be an absolute lifesaver!

Fast bond is better. I've just had Malteser bonded and speaking to the lady with vast experience she said once they meet don't separate them. So she doesn't do bunny dates. To be honest we bonded our other two in jan that way too. Is it that you don't have an area you can use?
Ps I hope you are ok

We've tried fast bonding but we panic too quickly, meaning the bunnies panic and end up scuffling :oops: It's also finding the time as I work full time and only have a maximum of 2 days off at a time which just isn't long enough.

I'm quite good at bonding :oops::oops: - maybe I could help? I'm in Great Sutton and did a bond this weekend with someone - let me know ;)

Need help rebonding my buns :(

I'm quite good at bonding :oops::oops: - maybe I could help? I'm in Great Sutton and did a bond this weekend with someone - let me know ;)

Hi suzibunbun, do you still bond rabbits? My 2 boys fell out weeks ago and scuffle when you try putting them together. We've tried it all on neutral ground but not working. We are moving in a few
Weeks and need help as they new house we are putting the hutch into a shed with attachment of a run but that can only work if both friends again.
X

Back