• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Removed..due to apathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
what point are you trying to make? are there a lot of people on r u about to sell their animals in the free ads or abandon them at the side of a road?

i really don't think any of us need it. not just because we might have had our own animals pts or because we are thinking of rehoming. just because its a shocking image, designed to impact on people who are already insensitive to the needs of animals. that might not apply very much on r u.

Can you put a warning on the title, not something I needed to see I'm already feeling vulnerable and tearful.

Completely inappropriate and insensitive to post this without a warning
You have really upset me..

have added a warning..and apologies to those who saw it before warning as my mistake as phone rang before I added one and while chatting just clicked post button

oh well have put apology and added a warning but will remove it..although some of you have already seen it on Fb anyway

Really fed up with people right now

What on earth do you mean .... re-titling your thread in such a way. "Removed due to apathy". I'm angry as well as upset now.

I know the post is deleted now and was heartbreaking but its an example of how shocking some adverts need to be to get the message through to some people...

Its just a pity its not on the front page of gumtree, preloved and other similar sites... If it changes some peoples minds its made its point well...

I don't know what this is about (and not on facebook). I actually didn't open the thread becuase of the warning (I'd just had my dinner and can be a bit squeamish) - would have come back to it though.

it was a mistake that she didnt put a warning in the first place and now she has removed it, i think we should leave it at that

What on earth do you mean .... re-titling your thread in such a way. "Removed due to apathy". I'm angry as well as upset now.

well join the club..I am fed up with pussyfooting about and some people..NOT YOU by the way ..moaning
I am sorry if it upset..I did apologise and explain it was my mistake no warning..but that obvioulsy wasn't good enough
and some posts before that were just rude

the message needs to be spread and sadly just because people are a member of RU doesn't make them perfect pet owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back