• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susiebun. What I found under the bed.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock: I knew I heard a racket under the bed. Little did I know he didn't appreciate what I put under there.

DSC00287_zps422e9b1f.jpg

Then I got the silent treatment.
DSC00303_zpsf02b8853.jpg

Mr Bennett has to wash off that blanket. Notice bits of blankets everywhere.

DSC00281_zpsbf59adfe.jpg

DSC00283_zps3322dafd.jpg

Last edited:
Now.. that is a guilty face if ever I have seen one... I think Spenser would wholeheartedly approve!

aww he is sooo cute..though he does have a rather guilty look on his face :lol::lol: he looks just like my Chloe from behind..he even has the odd white hair :lol:

Thanks. That is a brilliant look on his face. After I vacuumed I also noticed the damage to the small brown skirting boards that were only put in three months ago. :lol: Just as well I bought extra, incase of damage.

Naughty Mr B. :shock: Wasn't that Cutie-Pie's blanket?

Spenser has one similar, but it doesn't seem to offend him. In fact he gets very huffy when I put it in the wash. :lol:

Naughty Mr B. :shock: Wasn't that Cutie-Pie's blanket?

Spenser has one similar, but it doesn't seem to offend him. In fact he gets very huffy when I put it in the wash. :lol:

Yes Cutie-pie and Bandit were using it. I inter-change blankets after I wash them. Mr Bennett did not like the vet bed so thought I would try this one as it had been in the airing cupboard for a week and nice and warm.

I dare not interfer with his carpet under the bed again. :lol:

We are mere slaves. :roll:

Spenser: Probably the Bad Bunny paid a visit and put Mr Bennett up to this. Mr Bennett has been framed. That Bad Bunny causes a lot of trouble. He should have cauliflower in his bowl.

I never saw Mr Bennett do it, the bad bunny must have visited.

Perhaps the bad bunny was shocked to find out we never buy cauliflower. :shock:

Back