• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed flooring..... Carpet?!

Autumn

Warren Scout
Currently have Lino tiles but a few have been chewed. With all or this bad weather I'm conaidering using some leftover carpet in there thinking it may be warmer.... Buns aren't great with their litter trays though so would this be a really bad idea? X

Do they pee or just poo outside their litter trays? Carpet squares might work better than a single piece of carpet....easier to remove one and wash if they only occasionally pee on it.

I would say get a lino roll then seal the edges so no wee or water can soak underneath :thumb:
You could try asking local carpet shops if they have any Lino off cuts :thumb:

Combining the answers above, I have a roll of lino sealed down, then carpet tiles which can be removed when peed/chewed (quite hard for them to chew as they are so rigid) - I put more tiles in during winter so they don't have to cross the cold lino floor :)

Back