• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imogen is going back to cambridge tomorrow

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
She was supposed to go at the end of Feb for a check up, but I was poorly and she was still on antibiotics so I left it. I've FINALLY managed to get an appointment on a day one of my parents is off (Mrs Ford isn't in all day/every day, my parents work shifts and we're limited to an appointment between 10.30-1pm due to having to travel an hour there, an hour back up the A14 and motorway!) so we will be going back tomorrow. Her breathing has gradually got faster again since stopping the antibiotics, and I noticed her breathing was a little noisy when I clipped her claws yesterday, I also heard her sneeze once yesterday but she had just been head first in the litter tray :roll:

Her weight is pretty much normal now, which is fantastic! Just need to get her breathing under control! Hopefully this will be our last trip to Cambridge and my normal vets can continue the care for her

thanks all :wave: we've got to leave at 9.20 tomorrow which will be a bit of a struggle seeing as I sleep until 9am or suffer all day :lol:

I blame my elderly body :lol: I wake at 7am, can barely move and end up going back to sleep for a couple of hours until my limbs decide to comply :lol:

I blame my elderly body :lol: I wake at 7am, can barely move and end up going back to sleep for a couple of hours until my limbs decide to comply :lol:

I have to get up if Mr B wants food, so crawl out feed the buns and go back to bed. :lol: Mr B will jump on my head if I am too lazy. :lol:

I am zombie woman for at least an hour.

she's been discharged :) her resp rate is quite high and may always be so due to scar tissue from the infection, her lungs are clear and she's gained weight so the vet is happy with her :thumb:

little bit annoyed though, I asked her if it was ok for them to go out in the summer and the vet said yes, I don't want them to go back out and hoped she'd say no :oops: :lol:

Back