• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are any of these safe..

1 and 3 don't say what is in them so I'd be reluctant to feed them, number 2 isn't something I'd give to mine due to the glue but the ball is perfect :thumb:

1 and 3 don't say what is in them so I'd be reluctant to feed them, number 2 isn't something I'd give to mine due to the glue but the ball is perfect :thumb:

I have the ball... But she was chewing and eating it, I got abit worried, so nothing to worry about right? :thumb:

Any willow balls/rings/hay baskets are a huge hit with mine, and safe to eat. They sell them in pets at home and also lots of places online :)

Nope!
Another idea is to get an old square tissue box, stuff it full of hay with some treats or forage in and give that to her. Takes 24 hours for mine to get all the hay out and eat it all!!

I have one of those nests for the guinea pigs but they don't use it... I could let her chew that! :) thanks! I nick my nannas tissue box when I go round :lol: xxx

Doughnut loves chewing her willow tunnel. It's good for her teeth too.

She doesn't like the same wood in a basket shape for some reason and won't eat the willow sticks but the tunnel she can sit in it and eat and rock at the same time! I got it from amazon.

She's already got the ball, so I get her a pack of meadow hay compressed into circles to keep them occupied longer, some sticks from the pet shop that have Willow, Hazel, and Apple wood stuff in them, and a hay roll that has carrot and something else in, but I'm holding that back for a while incase the carrot bits upset her tummy, she hasn't had veg yet because she's only about 14/15 weeks. Shes very good with the hay rolls, but she makes such a mess then licks it back up off the foor :lol:

Back