• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser eats HAY ... and a flop!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P3240646.jpg

Spenser: You want me to eat more, Mummy. Don't push your luck.

P3240646.jpg

It seems eating hay tired Spenser out, this photo was taken seconds later in the same spot:

P3240651.jpg

He's so funny - can I ask what hay is that, it looks nice and green, Rolo sometimes prefer the greener types xx

He's so funny - can I ask what hay is that, it looks nice and green, Rolo sometimes prefer the greener types xx

It's Oxbow Orchard Grass. I buy it from The Hay Experts. I'm afraid the smallest bag does Spenser for quite a while! :roll:

It's Oxbow Orchard Grass. I buy it from The Hay Experts. I'm afraid the smallest bag does Spenser for quite a while! :roll:

Thanks, not sure if I've tried that with Rolo - I've tried so many and he's turned his nose up at so many, I've lost track!

Will have a look at my orders on-line, I still live in hope that one day he will dive into his hay and nom without persuasion!

Thanks, not sure if I've tried that with Rolo - I've tried so many and he's turned his nose up at so many, I've lost track!

Will have a look at my orders on-line, I still live in hope that one day he will dive into his hay and nom without persuasion!

Spenser doesn't eat orchard grass of his own accord - or very rarely. He likes to be fed. He does eat his basin hay while he is offloading, and that is supermarket stuff. He will eat oat hay from an orange pot he has in his crate.

Spenser doesn't eat orchard grass of his own accord - or very rarely. He likes to be fed. He does eat his basin hay while he is offloading, and that is supermarket stuff. He will eat oat hay from an orange pot he has in his crate.

Isn't it great having fussy bunnies? :lol:

At the moment, Rolo is eating the green oat hay, but he only likes certain bits of it and much prefers to be hand fed!

It's marvellous - I've got fussy kids and a fussy rabbit!!!

Just realised I posted the same photo twice - the second one is meant to show Spenser looking a bit fed up with me (one of his favourite expressions!). :lol:

Yay , Good boy spenser :thumb:
That hay looks very yummy I must try it with my lot, My flopsy is very fussy and barely touches hay :roll:
Spenser is looking very handsome I must say :love:

Back