• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New accommodation for Cinnamon

EllsBells

Young Bun
So, we (aka husband) has finished new home for Cinnamon and I thought I'd share the pictures. These are of the inside only, there is a cat flap to the left which leads directly out to his outdoor run which is 6' long.

My only problem is I was hoping he'd have a bunny girlfriend by now to snuggle next to and keep warm together. Unfortunately they just couldn't get on so she had gone back today and we are still looking. As he had been used to living indoors I'm loathe to let him stay out over night in new accommodation as I think he'll freeze. Only other option is that he comes indoors but that is to a small cage, about 3'x1'. Argh!

Anyway here are links to new house...

http://twitpic.com/ce19tq

http://twitpic.com/ce19gk

Last edited:
Dont put him outside just yet if he's been indoors you will need to wait till its a lot warmer the change in temp could kill him x

Dont put him outside just yet if he's been indoors you will need to wait till its a lot warmer the change in temp could kill him x

Yeah, that's what I thought. He's gone out now and is quite happy atm in there, but will bring him inside before it gets dark. Snow this late in March didn't really figure in my plans unfortunately - my bad :(

I did think one of those snugglesafe things might help, but I don't have a microwave :(

How long has he been inside ? It's too cold for him outside now I wouldn't leave him out there longer than 5 mins if he's been indoors

Ok, off to check on him......

He seems fine. Before the new rabbit (who has now gone) arrived 2 weeks ago he was going out regularly during the day, and often wouldn't want to come in until quite late at night. Wasn't that keen on the rain mind you though.

Ok it's up you but be careful because temp change like we are having isn't good for bunnys going outside then comin indoors they can't control their body temps

New accommodation looks absolutely fabulous! However I really must agree with the others - please don't put him out *at all* until it's warmer. Although he looks fine and it's nice to give him more space, swapping temperatures from freezing cold to the heat of a house can and does cause respiratory illnesses such as snuffles and obviously there's the risk of freezing etc. Please keep him inside until it warms up. This weather is ridiculous atm!

Back