• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell! :)

She may be underweight but she definitely hasn't lost her appetite! :lol: :love:

IMG_0434_zpse093cee9.jpg

IMG_0433_zps5d2ad848.jpg

I knew there were some veggies in there for me Mum!

IMG_0430_zps6f50d732.jpg

IMG_0429_zps0511ddd5.jpg

IMG_0431_zps91aecc5e.jpg

Being weighed. :lol: :love:

IMG_0419_zps9800d428.jpg

Skinny girl :( You may think she looks 'normal' for an English spot breed but she's actually a cross breed and should weigh more than 1.5kg.

IMG_0425_zpsbfc3d261.jpg

IMG_0426_zpsa653c2cf.jpg

IMG_0427_zpsff6823ff.jpg

IMG_0424_zpsa3d4bf85.jpg

IMG_0422_zpsb2496098.jpg

IMG_0420_zps3e08fb82.jpg

And just because it was his 5th birthday yesterday... here's a sneaky one of Domino! ;)

IMG_0414_zpscbd6a37e.jpg

Bless her, as beautiful as ever but so much smaller.

Sending lots of vibes for her, and it is great to see her enjoying her noms.

Happy birthday Domino!

Have you taken tinkerbell to the vets yet ? I hope she's ok and starts putting some wight on. Domino is gorgeous :love:

Thank you. :) No as we couldn't get out due to the snow. :( Have spoken to the vet on the phone and she says the weight loss may be down to the hay and veg only diet my 3 have been on for a month. So she is back on pellets and we are weighing her more often. If there's no gain then we will need blood tests. x

could the others be eatng more of the food then she is, maybe feed her away from them, and give her something to try and build her weight up alittle, she is as lovely as ever :love:

She is a cutie:love:
Scrolling down was a shocke to come to see domino, had to do a double take! :lol:

What cute pics:love:

Neither of our boys will walk on the laminate flooring, it's quite funny as they know food comes from in the kitchen but they are not brave enough to venture off the carpet:p

What cute pics:love:

Neither of our boys will walk on the laminate flooring, it's quite funny as they know food comes from in the kitchen but they are not brave enough to venture off the carpet:p

:lol: My black and white dutch, Hector, is like that. :p Tinkerbell and my tri dutch are absolutely fine, running on it! :lol:

Back