• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny loving volunteers needed......please.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
All being well, in either May or June I shall be doing another fundraiser for Windwhistle Warren. Ideally this will involve helping me run a stall supplying information from the RWA and offering people advice , and helping run two fundraising games.

Not sure of the dates yet so this request is rather vauge but here goes.

Wanted:

Bunny loving people. Any age, gender.............blah, blah, blah.
Must like fundraising.

Simples!!!!!

Refreshments on site, plenty of other things to see and do, beautiful countryside and best of all........................................MEET ME!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone interested?

As usual, too far away, but could collect plus you some items to help with the fundraising if they could be used?

Me, me, me .... but too far away. :(

Thanks Susie.:thumb: xxx

I'm sure you will be there in spirit.:thumb:

Perhaps you could bottle up some of his Lordships poos and we could sell them.:shock::shock::roll::roll:

Any takers??????

Spenser, yoo hoo......:wave::wave::love:

Last edited:
As usual, too far away, but could collect plus you some items to help with the fundraising if they could be used?

Great idea. Thank you. I've already got loads of things, in fact so much that I am going to be offering quite a few as prizes for PaP. But if you have anything to spare which you think could be of use, just let me know.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bless your kind heart. xx

Will you be wearing your bunny suit? :wave:

Spenser: I could save a jar of my poos, and people could guess how many were in it? :D

Will you be wearing your bunny suit? :wave:

Spenser: I could save a jar of my poos, and people could guess how many were in it? :D

I don't think I will be wearing my bunny suit as it gets very hot inside there, and hopefully the weather should be much warmer by then. Mmmmmm:roll::roll: Don't want to be a sweaty bunny........:lol::lol:

Thank you Spenser. Great idea.:thumb: Have a word with Mum to see what both of you could sort out. Oh one thing Spenser.........ideally they should be lovely big, golden poos. You know, the ones that are produced when bunnies eat loads of HAY!!!!!:thumb:

Great idea. Thank you. I've already got loads of things, in fact so much that I am going to be offering quite a few as prizes for PaP. But if you have anything to spare which you think could be of use, just let me know.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bless your kind heart. xx

Will check with you before sending, planning a loft clear out soon :)

Sorry, but I'm bumping this up.....................but it is for a good cause!!!!!

Jack's Jane, would you be willing to make a couple of your beautiful handmade cards to sell on the stall?

Any help would be really appreciated by both myself and Alice who runs Windwhistle Warren.:thumb:

Back