• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you sure hay is good for me Mummy?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P3230638.jpg

This looks more interesting ...

P3230637.jpg

Last edited:
Estelle: In answer to your question to your Mummy....... YES, YES AND YES SPENSER!!!!!!!

Come on your Lordship. My Mummy makes me eat hay!!!! Boo hiss........But it is good for me so I suppose she does have my best interests at heart.:thumb:

Pssst... Spenser... Hay gives you lovely big poos!!! Mummy would love to see lovely poos from your glorious bot.......

Pssst... Spenser... Hay gives you lovely big poos!!! Mummy would love to see lovely poos from your glorious bot.......

Spenser
: Mummy is obsessed with my bodily functions. :roll: It's really a bit much. I don't ask about hers.

Its best you dont.... it would put you off your hay and fenugreek crunchies for life.......

Its best you dont.... it would put you off your hay and fenugreek crunchies for life.......

Spenser: I won't be asking her, don't worry. I just wish she would keep her nose out of my business. Apparently my wee is too orangey today, and my poos too small - although a better colour than before. Are you sure you want to have lunch in my Mummy's company next Saturday?

Yeah.. sorry to say this handsome boy but Mummy and I may well be swapping hints about your wee and poos.... nothings sacred you know...:lol:

Back