• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Home Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1567.jpg

Rabbits1551.jpg

Rabbits1552.jpg

Rabbits1563.jpg

Rabbits1559.jpg

Rabbits1561.jpg

Rabbits1565.jpg

Rabbits1566.jpg

Wow.. you have an exceptionally organised set up.. Your bunnies are soo chilled out... Its luxury for bunnies......:love:

I guess I may be the only person who actually sweeps the walls and ceiling as well as the floors !!

With all the hay, dust and cobwebs get EVERYWHERE !!

For a moment I thought that I saw a couple of stray poos in the pictures, but I soon realised that my computer screen needs cleaning! :oops::lol:

I was particularly impressed with your wee path.... Its not got one strand of hay on it... Verrrrrry tidy

Your house is beautiful..and I love the colour scheme...I'm so tempted to do my house like that in lilac :love: and so tidy....my living room always gets covered in hay as we walk bits through...because Poppy chucks her hay everywhere!

Great to see them all Jane. I love all the decoratons in each of them and their lovely places to hide in.

Back