• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The gorgeous trio! + request for help.

Please excuse their poops, but what do you expect with bunnies? :lol:

IMG_0372_zps229ada95.jpg

I really should take down their Christmas stocking. :oops:

IMG_0371_zps1edef71b.jpg

IMG_0266_zps0478ce5c.jpg

IMG_0265_zps3b074cb1.jpg

IMG_0261_zps713dc12e.jpg

IMG_0258_zpscd3071d3.jpg

IMG_0376_zps926f8055.jpg

IMG_0378_zpsc70bb5a0.jpg

PS. Can I add in my request for help here please? Basically I'm going on holiday on the 30th March for a week, and my neighbours were going to look after my bunnies. However, Tinkerbell is not too well at the moment. She has lost a lot of weight so needs a close eye on her and I will be finding out if she needs any treatment this week. I simply can't trust my neighbours with her as I don't think they will notice any signs of her getting ill. With a piggie on expensive eye drops, Theo being at the vets last month and Tink now possibly needing blood tests and xrays, I cannot afford to spend money on boarding. :( I know it is a huge ask and really cheeky of me but if anyone could help by looking after them whilst I'm away and be able to keep a close eye on Tink then please please let me know. I'm in West Yorkshire but going to the lake district on holiday so may be able to drop them off with someone on the way. More information on this thread.

Thank you x

Last edited:
Hey! I may be able to help :) im in North Yorkshire, Eggborough which is very near pontefract? If you'd like to message me I could help you out, if its doable.

They're absolutely gorgeous! :love: I really wish I could help but I'm off on holiday too and I've no spare outdoor cages anyway :( I have a dog crate and a large metal pen which could be attached that I wont be using but it'd have to be in someones garage/shed, if it's of any help let me know, you're more than welcome to borrow them

Thank you everyone. :love:

Hey! I may be able to help :) im in North Yorkshire, Eggborough which is very near pontefract? If you'd like to message me I could help you out, if its doable.

Aw thank you for the kind offer! Unfortunately I think you may be a bit too far away. Also my buns live outdoors so I don't have an indoor cage but thanks so much anyway. xx

I'm in pudsey if that's any help, I could look after them. Just pm me if you want

Aw thank you, I don't think you're too far from me. :) I will drop you a pm. x

They're absolutely gorgeous! :love: I really wish I could help but I'm off on holiday too and I've no spare outdoor cages anyway :( I have a dog crate and a large metal pen which could be attached that I wont be using but it'd have to be in someones garage/shed, if it's of any help let me know, you're more than welcome to borrow them

Thanks Demi, they may come in handy. :) x

Thanks Demi, they may come in handy. :) x

No problem, it might be worth starting a new thread with 'boarder needed' and the area in the title and you can post onthere that you have a crate and pen if anyone has a garage or something they could be put in, people tend to look at threads more when the area is in the name

Back