• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few piccies of Pickle and his hunbun

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Just a few pictures, they are not brilliant unfortunately but hopefully can get some better ones soon!

P1170463 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170491 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170479 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170480 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170481 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170482 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170483 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170496 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170497 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170500 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170519 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170533 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

P1170534 by JackBunnies, on Flickr

She still has no name so suggestions would be appreciated :):wave:

Last edited:
I love your setup, cottontails must've had no probs rehoming to you, they are so spoilt. Lola really caught my eye so it's exciting I get to see lots of pics of her now she's with you. Pickle is adorable too. Hope you find a suitable name for her soon.

The green tubes are snuggle safe bunny warren ones. You can get them online, I bought my last lot from vet uk as they were cheapest at the time.

I love your setup, cottontails must've had no probs rehoming to you, they are so spoilt. Lola really caught my eye so it's exciting I get to see lots of pics of her now she's with you. Pickle is adorable too. Hope you find a suitable name for her soon.

ah thank you that's a very nice thing to say , Our Pickle is also a Cottontails bun so It was nice to go back again :) Lola really is Beautiful, she is very mischievous and extremely friendly as she was a house bunny before. You will definitely be seeing lots of pictures of her , she is a little poser :love:

ah thank you that's a very nice thing to say , Our Pickle is also a Cottontails bun so It was nice to go back again :) Lola really is Beautiful, she is very mischievous and extremely friendly as she was a house bunny before. You will definitely be seeing lots of pictures of her , she is a little poser :love:

Is your new bunny called Lola? I've just called mine Lola too :wave:

Jack, oh my goshh, all your rabbits are absoulutly stunning. I want them all! =) im so glad they are getting along so well ! xx

Awh they look happy :love:

How about a P name to match Pickle? Penelope, Penny, Pippa, Peppa, Piper, Pixie, Polly, Poppy..... Just some ideas :p I like alliteration :lol:

Lovely photos. :love::thumb: Pickle looks happier again, he looked so sad on his own.

Not sure about names. :? I know a few bunnies called Lola, but although it is a nice name I don't think it goes with Pickle. What do you call her colouring, it looks really unusual and very pretty of course!

What about Lily,,, Pickle/Lily..

They are stunning together look so happy....

Back