• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just 4 days after my beautiful Misty left me for the bridge.... *PICS ADDED*

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
... I have rescued a 14 week old bunny from being set free in this awful weather. Gave the other owners a good telling off for being so ridiculous :censored:
She was in a small hutch on the back garden, alone in all this cold. She was a a house rabbit for the first week they had her, and then her kids decided they didnt want the rabbit, they wanted a puppy. So they have a hypo puppy running around, and a poor baby bunny outside. Well, not anymore. Things this morning didn't work out for a reason :thumb:

Anyway, she is very cute. Pictures later, watch this space!

Last edited:
Some people! Animals are not a comodety grr:evil::censored:
Glad the little cute found you! Looking forward to pictures later.

Meet Lola.. Or Willow.. Or Muffin!! I just can't decide :roll::D
She'll let you pick her up but she is very nervous so I don't think she's had much human contact, and has ate a few nuggets and maybe a little hay. She's only around 4 months old so I understand she can't have veggies yet? Sorry if the pics are massive :oops:

2013-03-23150332_zps2e566218.jpg

2013-03-23150359_zps61267613.jpg

2013-03-23150410_zps1588387e.jpg

2013-03-23154228_zpsf69d090f.jpg

2013-03-23154324_zps3b3f91e0.jpg

Oh she is lovely. What big ears. I love those ears! So glad she is safe and well in her new home.

They look much bigger on the pictures than they actually are :lol: she's got 1 white foot, and a little white mark on her nose :love:

She's bewwwwwwtifullllll Chloe well done for saving her and giving her a loving forever home :love:

She's so pretty :love: I LOVE her little white paw!!! She's very lucky to have gotten a great home with you and escaped from the horrible situation she was in, I'm sure she'll be much happier now :D

She's lovely :love: Looks like Sonic when he was a baby, but with a white foot :lol: She looks like she has massive ears, n'aww

Thank you everyone! She's currently munching on a few nuggets, and has done me some lovely golden poos so she must've eaten some hay while I havent been looking.

I just had my first proper cuddle with her, and she's quite calm to say she was just left out on her own in the cold.

When can babies have their first veg? Is it around 6months? And when should I let her start free ranging? I will be leaving her in the cage for a couple of days and just having cuddles so she can see the dog and get used to our smell, then I'll probably gradually increase floor time each day until she can free range.

Can anyone recommend me a rabbit savvy vet in Mansfield?

Back