• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowed in!

k1984

Mama Doe
Today was the day we've been counting down to where we were due to go and collect this young man...

Clive2_zps964cfc01.jpg

to bond with Dolly! I've been soooo excited! Literally counting down the weeks/days/hours. However, what we couldn't predict was the weather! We are both well and truly snowed in, so Dolly and us will have to wait a little longer and Clive will be coming home to us on Monday now (weather dependant!). I can't wait any longer!!!! Arrrgggghhhh!! :lol::lol::lol:

This is Dolly snowed in, photo taken half an hour ago!

DSC06286_zps30dc5b7f.jpg

Aww what a shame. Did I remember wrong or were you going to be having Chuls rabbit? :oops:

We discussed it, but I was nervous at rehoming privately and trying to bond myself. Chul was great and offered help, but with me being inexperienced with it, I just felt more comfortable having rescue back up. He found another home anyhow whilst we were talking, so all ended well.
Clive is coming from a local rescue who are helping with bonding him with Dolly so I feel calmer and more confident :oops::lol::thumb:

Back