• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing....

esupi

Warren Veteran
.....Tulip & Mango!
I have been fostering these guys since last October. This week I was promoted at work so have decided to keep them :) Two black buns that were being overlooked...:(

Mango:
P1010102_zps29075685.jpg

Tulip (Mango's mum). She has helicopter ears :):
P1010100_zpse543dd51.jpg

Aww they are gorgeous :love: how anyone could overlook them is beyond me. So glad they've got a forever home with you. And congrats on the promotion :thumb:

Thanks everyone! I think they're beautiful too. Mango is so cute and inquisitive and friendly - always comes running to see if you have treats. Tulip is a proper grump - runs away all the time and stomps a lot, but she binkies LOADS when they're free-ranging. They are fun to have around :)

What lovely news!
I love black rabbits (my Bobby is black) and can't understand why they get overlooked (same goes for black cats/kittens).

Awwwww congratultions on your new additions and your promotion.

Mango and Tulip are gorgeous. :love::love:

I am hopeless at fostering. 4 of my rabbits and one of my chinchillas are failed foster attempts. :roll:

Awwwww congratultions on your new additions and your promotion.

Mango and Tulip are gorgeous. :love::love:

I am hopeless at fostering. 4 of my rabbits and one of my chinchillas are failed foster attempts. :roll:

:lol::lol: I may try again in the future (if I ever get a bigger garden) - these were my first fosters so I've never actually got as far as giving any back. I can imagine the problem though...

They're from camp nibble aren't they?
They're biffy and brambles brother and sister I think, I remember the lady from camp nibble showing me their family. :D

They're gorgeous, i'm glad they've finally found a home. :love:

Last edited:
They're from camp nibble aren't they?
They're biffy and brambles brother and sister!

They're gorgeous, i'm glad they've finally found a home. :love:

They are indeed from Camp Nibble. I thought Tulip was Mango's mum, but I may be wrong. Will have to double-check their background :)

Back