• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mission Easter Bunny: Secret Agent Task 1

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member

Mission: Save the Easter Bunny
Task 1: Take over the media

Secret agents, sometimes it’s important to keep things hush hush but for this mission we need our message spread far and wide.

Mission objective: Get the message about Easter bunnies and/or rabbits needs in the media. It can be a blog, your local paper, a magazine or newsletter. You can write your own message or use this press release from Make Mine Chocolate (PDF).

Proof of completion: To prove your mission is a success, link to or scan the article and share it here. Remember success means publication so you might want to hedge your bets and send it to more than one location.

Deadline: The final mission deadline is Sunday 7th April, but this is only stage one so don't hang about, secret agents don't have time for naps!

Reward: Every agent successfully completing this mission will be entered in a draw with the chance to win a.... (we’ll let you know soon).

If you aren't yet part of the mission, i.e. completely confused by this post find out what it's about here.

I just accepted the mission! :wave: I didn't think I'd have time to do the tasks, but I can definitely manage this one :D

I've put the easter message on the back of all my bunny saga magazines does that count? :wave:

P1040437.jpg

Back